Dear Seasarah,
Haven't been confiding in you much, cos workload is crazy now. In the middle of 2 quizzes this week. Once today is over... I'll be free!! YAY! But then i'd need to start working on my Final project for women's studies! I wanna get it done and over with! And i'll be able to enjoy my extended Spring Break. Wheehee!!:)))))
It was damn cold yesterday. But the sun was out in full glory. Velda calls it the pretense sun. hahahahahh!! I kind of ran home. Didnt wanna stay in the cold for too long. The sun is out again today!:D. But I SHALL NOT BE FOOLED!!
Going to Costco today with Anthea! YAY!! After my quiz, that is!:(
btw, Why do i get sick of Hot chocolate so easily, while I never got sick of Milo which i've been drinking for 20 yrs!?
I need to study now!!!
BYEBYE!!
Love ya'll!
SAHA! i dreamt of u. damn weird. hahaha! i was in seattle and i visited ur home. u're staying in a motel and there's a starbucks right outside ur room. hahaha! oh! and u gotta share a queen size bed with ur 2 seniors. hilarious!!!
ReplyDelete