The weather has been beautiful-the sun was out almost every single day in the week!!:))))
On thursday, I headed down to the harbour to read. It felt good with the sun on my back. But soon after it began to set and i got too cold. Maybe Spring would be a more appropriate season to read by the harbour. HAHA! Below are some of the shots I took when I was there!
Chicken rice Cheryl cooked! I had 2 huge servings of it!
Our amazingly blue toilet bowl cleaner! haahaha! Looks like we're doing some science experiment.
Things bought in bulk in costco!!! Anthea drove us there. Its insane. I bought a box of Yoplait(x24)!!! And 2 giant Skippy(super chunky). Life is good with our tiny kitchen filled to its brim. heehee!! We had 1.5bucks super yummy dinner-hotdog with relish. Muahahah!! Better than Ikea's.
I went to the IMA yesterday and played tennis with Shannon and Mingx. In the cold. In shorts. BUT IT WAS DAMN FUN!!!! didnt perspire at all. Love love love the cold weather. heeheee.
5 more days to SAN JUAN'S!!!:))))
WHEEHEEEE!!!!!!!!
BYE PPL!!!:))))))
shermeen and i are going to seattle!!! good that we'll have FREE accommodation and food!!!!
ReplyDelete