Saturday, February 5, 2011

Wallingford.:)

Dear Seasarah,

Today was an unexpectedly FUN day!! The seniors slept in. And i woke up quite early. So i went to the gym by myself!!! Muahahahh!! Im so independent!! I love the space walk machine! Cos i got to watch tv. Today there was CNY special on the travel channel and I watched 2 documentaries on Yunnan and SINGAPORE!!!! I was salivating when Samantha Brown was introducing Katong Laksa!! hahahaaa!! 

I LOVE YOU SINGAPORE! And of cos Yunnan! I'll definitely go back to Yunnan! :)))) 

When I got back, the seniors are awake. hahaha!! After a while, Anthea called and asked if we wanna go for lunch at a Taiwanese Restaurant. Of cos we agreed to it. Since its too foggy to go to the Space needle. She came to fetch us, then Tong. Wang hao was already at the restaurant. He walked there from home! We later learnt that its not that far from our house. Hahahaha!

Food was damn authentic. Tong had LU LUO FAN!!! hhaahaahaha! I had pi dan porridge. cos my tummy was a little weird. Fret not, im going back tmr. Heehee!! Cos of Anthea la. Crazy girl. We're going to her house to watch Superbowl tmr!! :))))) Had the most amazing red bean pancake too. Which Anthea dropped into her beef soup. Shouldve taken a photo of her devastated look. haahaha!




Hot chocolate!


Im reading a book about the Taliban, set in Kabul. This wall painting is amazing. Look at the Nat geo cover girl!!!


Wallingford is so out of convention. I love it!!!!!!! And its damn near my place! Definitely going back for more!!! and there are like ICE CREAM STORES!!! with home made waffle cones!!!!!!!!! ARKK!!

I feel like im really living LIFE now! hahahahah! At least its better than when Im in Singapore!!!:)))))

Love, 
Sarah:)))))

No comments:

Post a Comment