Dear Seasarah,
I've been beaten by the bug.
AND IT SUCKS.
It sucks to be staying at home all day when the sun is shining straight through the windows.
*COUGH*
Have been having coughing fits since yest.
I told mingx and she brought me Chrysanthemum/Almond Tea(the bitter kind) and Hai Dee Ye!
Super sweet right.
Heehee!! I feel better already!
Went for the Mariners games at night. Wasn't planned, just decided on the whim when V asked me.
And I was so glad i went. Cos they won!!!!!!!
It was a super close game. I learnt alot more too!
YAY! Loving baseball even more now! We might be on TV too! The cameraguy was right above us! Heeheee!!!
Such such such an awesome game.
Heck midterms. I only live once and mid terms happens every quarter. HAHA!
But i did study la. In the afternoon. I gave up Paseos for mid terms okay. So don't judge me.
Isabelle told me that she decided that she's gna major in Nursing. She looked so happy when she told me. Such that, I felt extremely happy that she made her choice too! She told me its difficult to get into the Nursing programme in UW cos you have to work in the hospital and write an essay before you're even considered. and out of 400 applicants, only 90 got into the prog.
What a vast difference from the nursing programmes in Singapore. No wonder Singaporeans don't treat nurses with respect.
Im so envious that she has such a clear goal in life. I bet she's gna marry a handsome doctor and have super ultra good looking children and become a housewife. (she's damn pretty, in my opinion)
Got to study China for my mid terms tmr!!!
Wish me good luck for surviving the night(don't wanna be awaken by coughing fits again).
Love, Sarah:)
No comments:
Post a Comment