Thursday, April 28, 2011

Happy!:)

Dear Seasarah,

Heehee!! It has been raining these few days, but Ive been trying very hard to not let it get me down!!

Everytime I proclaim that the weather's not gna affect me, it just rains even more heavily.

But I'll just sing in the rain. Even with 2 bagful of groceries. I will not be depressed!!:))

Table tennis was extremely fun on Monday. I met new people. An Indian whos doing his PHD in Electrical Engineering, an angmoh whos a graduate student in Anthro, more Chinese, more Asian Americans...

Ohoh and a Russian. One guy told me he's an ex-national player and he's the coach for the sch team. and then he introduced me to the coach and we played. I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO HAPPY PLAYING IN MY LIFE!! Although he's super zai, he doesn't put me down in any way. He made me feel so comfortable playing with him. I was quite nervous playing with him too la. hahahahha!!

That training reallly made my night. Even thou I missed my 920 bus and had to catch the last bus at 946. I came home and velda heated up dinner for me. Dinner was awesome too. I ate so happily. HAHAHAHA! It was just a super duper happy night!:))

I am going out with Mingx today! and Ping pong later! wheeheeee!:)

BYEBYE!
Sarah Lee.

No comments:

Post a Comment