Sunday, April 10, 2011

it has been long...

Dear Seasarah,

It has been long. Since I've blogged.

Seattle is still as awesome, so awesome possum that I'd like to live here. If only my family and friends are here. Then life's perfect.

The quarter is passing too quickly. I already had one German test. Next week's gna be week 3. Its the first time I'm savouring school. This quarter is too precious. I wanna enjoy all my classes. Maximize learning.

Seriously, its the first time I'm enjoying school this much. Its even better than Primary school!!

I love my classes. I love my classmates. I love my Professors.

Actually, I feel the same way in NTU. But the when the projects start coming in I'd feel like killing myself. HAHA!!

So, being here is like being in ntu minus the stress level. Plus cold weather, pretty campus, more activities, ...

I wonder how I'm gna cope with withdrawal symptoms when I'm back in Singapore.

I wanna go to Church every Sunday. Our church is not very conventional. HAHAH! Its in a form of farmer markets. We go there every Sunday morning religiously. Love love love the atmosphere there. All the sellers are extremely sweet. Their samples are extra nice too. Heehee!! and the musicians on the street playing while children gather in front of them dancing. How cute....

I actually look forward to Mondays. Sarah Lee... is changed. Monday used to be a drag... Now I am actually dreading the weekend.

Friends back in NTU sound so stressed over deadlines. OHMAN, its gna be my turn. Heehee! But Im not gna think about it. I refuse. Enjoy first...

I went for the opening match for Baseball. I love opening nights!:))
Saw Ichiro for the first time. He's indeed quite hot. hahaha!!!!

I've settled into a routine. Monday, Wednesday and Friday are moodle days. I'd stay back with Mingx and do moodle tgt at Allen lib. It'll be 2 hours straight of German exercised. Much as I hate moodle, I feel that Im learning quite alot through it. But i'd much prefer classroom learning.

Sisters are coming in less than a month. Excited. From may 12th till the end of quarter, there would be guests in our house. I somehow dread this. It would no longer be just us 3. I like normalcy. Oh well, as the saying goes, the only thing constant in life is CHANGE.

I feel like i've got a bag of stones weighing my heart down now. Mingx was just saying she's missing Seattle already. I didnt reply her. But I've felt this way since last quarter.

*its raining now* Totally depicting my mood.

Today we skipped 'Church' and went to Costco with Anthea. It's the last time we'd have to buy things in bulk. *heart sinks lower*

Okay, i need to be doing german now.

Tschuss!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment