Thursday, March 31, 2011

Spring Quarter

Dear Seasarah,

I've finally settled my courses for Spring Quarter.

I'll be taking:

German 102
Languages and Cultures of China
Anthropological Linguistics

Was in a dilemma for the longest time. Cos I wanted to take Pidgins and Creoles too. But the programme restricts the number of credits I can take per quarter. There are so many interesting modules that I wanna take here!!! GAH.

And I realized I've got so many more mods to take back in NTU. Im so dead. Nvm, enjoy first. Heehee!

Im in another dilemma. I haven't settled my travelling plans at all. By the time I settled it, I think the quarter would end already. ugh.

Time's zooming by... Sigh, what to do? Just have to make the most out of it. :))

Pics of Spring blossoms up!! The entire campus is blooming. When I see all the cherry blossoms, my heart fluttered.










Isn't the campus beautiful?!? Im in love with it everyday!!! :)

Love,
Sarah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment