Im just back from Orlando-the land of theme parks! Woohooo!!
I really really liked Universal Studios Florida!
The highlight of the trip is Harry Potter Land!
*hums harry potter OST*
Met a whole lot of NTU students there who were exchanging at GT.
I realized I really like rollercoasters. The adrenaline rush is amazing. Muahahahha!
Pics up!
On our way to Seatac airport. My seniors were appalled by my colourful outfit. Teeheee!! Anyways, I love to dress up overseas-cos everyone dresses weirdly.
Looking up for modes of transport to our hotel...
Obligatory plane photo on the start of every trip! HAHA!
Statue of Ripley's!
We were tricked into twisting our tongues. It was a bloody 2-way mirror!!!
HARRY POTTER WORLD!!!!!!!
*cues Harry potter OST again*
On the Hippogriff ride. Can tell that we're damn excited. HAHA!
In Honeydukes!:D
Breakfast at 3 broomsticks! Yummss.
Seussland! Love the colours!
I took that! The hulk! With the GT guys. It was so awesome! But I only ride it once. :(
Butterbeer! It taste like soda with butter. Perfect on a scorching day!
Another awesome rollercoaster!!! Muahaha Damn fun!!!!!!!
Us at the animal show.
Super duper cute Ah meng! I want to hug him too!!
Go nuggets!! I hereby announce the beginning of my support for DENVER NUGGETS!!! They won SanAntonio Spurs!! Super exciting game!
My last meal.
I seriously had enough of burgers and fries. The sight of them makes me wanna puke now. Gna go on a detox programme for the next 1 mth. Hahahaha! Im serious ok.
I think im getting old. Just 2 days of intensive theme park-ing and I was so tired. I slept with every opportunity I got. HAHAA!! WEAK!
Can't wait for the start of Spring Quarter! Can't wait to see my new classmates and teachers!
But by mid quarter, Im sure i'd be dreading lessons. HAHAH!
School is starting on Monday again. YAY!! 10 more weeks of UW and I'll no longer be a husky. :(
Nvm, I kind of miss parents anyways. HAHA! There are pros and cons of being here and being in Singapore. Thats why I shouldn't whine. I should just cherish my time here.
I feel so blessed. That I am able to go to a theme park (and enjoy myself tremendously) despite the calamities that are happening everywhere. And I am grateful for it.
Thank you! (whoevers up there) and of cos my papa for answering my $0$. I promise that I have been and will be very thrifty. I really am! I shop at thrift stores ok. To save the environment (saving resources) and to save money. Heehee.
Will blog about my first day of sch! Wheeee!!!
Gna have lunch with Francis Bond(NTU linguistics's prof) 's friend tomorrow. YAY!
αγάπη,
Sarah.
No comments:
Post a Comment