Dear Seasarah,
Tomorrow's the first day of school again.
Excited! I might be taking computational linguistics. Should I? I'll be shooting myself in my foot if I take it. But if I don't I might never get the chance to do Comp Ling. Cos its so damn difficult and it'll definitely pull my GPA down if I take it in NTU.
Hmmm... Major dilemma...
And if i take comp ling, I wont be able to take Chinese languages and their culture. Which I really wanna take. MAJOR MAJOR HEADACHE.
Went Ballad with Velda this morning for our routine Sunday outings. We joked that its our church. HAHA! Love the farmer's market there!! Everyone is so nice and always generous with samples. And the fruit seller gave me 50cent discount. HAHAAH!! People in Seattle are really a whole lot nicer than anywhere else in the states. At least those other places that I've been.
Love the bus drivers in Seattle. They're always so happy and polite. Really makes my day too. :))) I'll definitely not get use to the grouchy bus uncles in Singapore.
We had breakfast at the Moose cafe. Delicious egg sandwich with tater tots! I finally tasted tater tots. haha!! Its just like Hashbrown. HAHA!
Life has be treating me extremely well here...
I've been watching alot of BBC documentaries which Velda is supplying me with.
THEY.ARE.AWESOME.
Documentaries after documentaries. I feel that Im learning so much. Both from the docs and the experience of living overseas. Maybe a little too much for my brain to absorb. HAHA!!
I'll end off this post with Seattle's night view from the Space noodle.
Pretty pretty Seattle. :))
Heippa!
Sarah Lee.
No comments:
Post a Comment