Thursday, February 17, 2011

Snow pls?

Dear Seasarah,

The weather reports predict that it might snow these few days. Although Im quite sick of the cold, I do still wanna see more snow! hahahah!! Contradicting much? hahah!

It has been colder during the past few days. I was rushing between buildings to get out of the sickening cold. I hate it when the super duper strong wind blows. I'd be like 'please let me be home fast'.

This week has been a mad rush. From one assignment to another quiz to another online assignment... It seems like this week would never end.

Thankfully its thursday already! THE PRESIDENT'S DAY WEEKEND IS HERE!! muahahahahh!!

But im dreading the early wake up call tmr at 4 plus. OMG. Tong and mingx are staying over tonight, so that we'll all set off from here!! Yipeee!!:))

and the Tang yuan party is tonight! wheeheee! I've been staring at the frozen tang yuan from the longest time. heeheee!!!!

Sam intro-ed me to Pandora.com and i'm loving it!!! ThankQ!!! Everybody should listen to pandora.com. Its a radio station online that customs to your music taste!!! Super awesome!!:))

Oh sisters are coming in May!!!! They bought tix already!!! YAY!!!! <3

OK, i got to go back to studying dinosaurs. :S

Tschuss!
Love, Sarah.

P.S. Will i explode from too much happinesss?

1 comment:

  1. How can u put the most impt point last??? hahaha! im so excited too!!! gonna buy lots of starbucks!!!

    p.s. go see my blog

    ReplyDelete