Dear Seasarah,
I just got back from Sanjuans island, up north of Washington. It was a 4 days weekend getaway(we pon-ed sch on friday and had the president's day holiday). Im suffering from depression now-post sanjuans depression. The 4 days was so awesome, awesome possum. No other holiday can be compared to it.
Good home-cooked food, comfortable apartment, hilarious companions, gorgeous scenery=PERFECT HOLIDAY.
My comrades include Velda, Mingx, Tong and Wanghao.
The apartment felt like home to me. We joked that we're like a family. But it was no joke to me, cos I really felt like we're a family. Velda is like our dajie, Wanghao our brother, Tong and Mingx, my older sisters. As usual, Im their meimei. HAHA! Everybody helped to prepare dinner. And dinner is always super sumptuous. With 2-3 courses of dessert following after. *BLISS*. And super heartwarming!!!! Always filled with so much laughter.
These 4 days are filled with so much adventures and tales to tell that I'd take a week to type everything out. Just this morning, our toilet bowl flooded and WH tried to use the plunger. But, to no avail. I thought it was quite funny thou. hahahah! and last night while BBQ-ing marshmallow outside in the cold, we got locked out of our own apartment. Epic.
We were so blessed. Blessed with the sun out shining ever so brightly for the 2 vital days-for hiking (we hiked for 10 miles) and going out to sea.
I will post the gorgeous pictures up soon!!!
But the coming week is gna be quite busy, with finals coming up.
Then 2 weeks later its Orlando. O.M.G.
Actually, im quite emo about it. Cos it means that the quarter is ending. And Spring Quarter is coming. And I will be back in Singapore soon. *CRIES* Why is time zooming by so quickly!?!?!?!
Its gna be cold this week. It snowed a little on the way home just now!!! It might snow this week again. I dont get it! Why is there a regression in the temperature??? When Spring is suppose to come!! But its okay, I will endure the cold for snow... Anything for snow.
Sigh sigh sigh....
Going to sleep with a very heavy heart.....:((
Love ya'll
Sarah Lee.
No comments:
Post a Comment