Dear Seasarah,
A quick post before starting on my assignment due tmr!!
Yesterday morning, the results (last sem) were released. I woke up at 7 to join my friends in their agony, while my seniors were still blissfully sleeping!!
I was quite sian when i saw that my CGPA increased by just a little. I expected more!
When i saw the breakdown, I exclaimed. SERIOUSLY. Astro pulled my ass down. I took astro cos it sounds interesting, most importantly, alot of ppl said that its very very very extremely easy to get an A. Urgh.
The only consolation was that I got an A for morpho and syntax. Heehee!! My very first ling A. Dont laugh at me!!! I was quite sad the past few sems cos I didnt do well in ling mods. Hence, I doubted my passion and true ability in it. Muahahahaha, now i can proudly say Imma linguist. *congrats myself*
Alot of my friends were super emo after seeing their results. I had to console them when im the one with lower GPA. wtheck.
I won't compete with other ppl. Cos its torturous!! My only competitor is myself. Despite all the glitches, I see my GPA rising steadily, and thats all that matters. :) So yeah, Good job Sarah Lee. :D
Anyways, I MISS MY HALLIES!!!
Skyped with them yesterday. Still full of crap. HAHAHAAH! But i really do miss the times we spent tgt!
Gotta complete my assignment now!
BYEBYE!!!!!!!!!
Picture taken from greenlake. Shall go back there and conquer the entire circumference of the lake!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment