Saturday, March 12, 2011

German 101

Dear Seasarah,

I can't believe I'm blogging now when I've got my finals in exactly 1.5 hours time!

Urgh. Good luck to me!!!!

There's a very festive air around the house today. Cos we're gna have sushi PARTYY!!:))

Velda's gna make sushi, Cherler's gna make curry puff, and tong+I are gna make Mingx's cake. I hope mingx doesnt know the existence of this blog. hahahahaa!

Going Wh's house to fry the curry puffs later cos we dont wanna stink our apartment. Very clever guys. Hahahaha! Im glad that we stay a street away-Friends of convenience. KIDDING.

Yest, i had the heart attack of my life. GAH.

OH and the mountain ranges can be seen ever so clearly. Made me wanna walk towards them. What a sight to behold.

Sporting events coming up next week! With seattle sounders playing against LA galaxy next tues. My second big sporting events! On the last day of my finals too! YAY! End it off with a big BANG!

Ok, I REALLY need to go, unless I wanna fail my paper.

Ich gehe jetzt, weil ich fail nicht bin. (act pro only) HAHA!

tschuss. *big smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment