Dear Seasarah,
It snowed yesterday!!!!! Not dandruff, but real snowfall!!!:D Was damn excited!!!! Went out for extreme dumpster dash with my seniors and played with snow!:D
Its the first time in years Im seeing snow falling from the sky. Its so pretty, it felt like xmas all over again. Ahhhhhh! There's a tall xmas tree right outside Velda's window. She pulled up the blinds for me to stare at it. And to monitor snow fall. Hahaha!!!!
I followed Velda down when she went to collect her laundry. I played at the bridge, throwing snow balls at nobody. When she was done, she came to collect me. That was the end of playing with the snow. OMAN. :( But im still thankful for the heavy snowfall. It made me extremely happy. I was bouncing off walls. HAHAAH!
I had a very big ulcer beside my third molar and Cheryl cooked Chrysanthemum for me! It healed by the next morning. what am I gna do without my seniors!!!???
Its raining here everyday!!! I heard its the same in Singapore. Im so gna get wellies. hahaha!!! Or water proof my boots. But when Spring comes, my boots will be too thick to be worn. And I'll wear my wellies in Singapore too!!! *promise* it rains alot in Sing too right?? haha!
I realised that I love talking to Singaporeans cos I'd be able to speak Singlish. BTW ppl, Singlish is not BAD ENGLISH. Singlish is just another variation of English. So its not a bad thing. Im super pro Singlish. Don't discriminate Singlish in front of a linguist. You'd get blasted. Not speaking Singlish means you're not proud of your identity. I don't mean you have to speak singlish at all circumstances. When you have to be formal, speak proper english. BE FLEXIBLE.
I heard a very singaporean voice trying to slang yest. And i turned around immediately. HAH!!!!!
When Im online at odd hours, Im super glad I still have the GT ppl to talk to. Now the RPI ppl are in the US too! hahaahah! One more person to talk to during odd timings. :D To speak Singlish to. haahahh!!! Its the first day of sch for the GT ppl. GT closed for 3 days due to snowfall... then freezing rain. wtheck. It doesnt even happen here. :(
Since my core dropped me, I have to take Introduction to women studies. Im so dead in that course. First assignment due TOMORROW and i still have NO idea what its about. Good luck to me. Gna consult the prof today. I told her im very confused. Haahah! She replied,'Naturally...'
Gotta prepare for sch already!!
BYEBYEEEE!!!
<3,
Sarah.
No comments:
Post a Comment