Saturday, January 1, 2011

Peekcheers!!!!!!!!

Dear Seasarah, 
its picture time!!!!!!!! Its gna be all pics no talk. Except captions! 
*disclaimer, the photos are not in order!!

This is Cheryl, my senior in our living room! we can see the space needle from our apartment! Coolshit!



Our super chio kitchen!!!!! The oven is to die for!!:D

Fresh fruits at Pick's market!! I love markets like this!!! Super vibrant and colourful!:D
MingXiu! She's one crazy girl! Love her! this is the maggiemee I was talking about! the one she added fresh milk to!! HAHAHA! Delicious!!! Miss her already! 

Super duper yummy cinnamon bun! Its soft and fluffy!
My pretty sch again! omg this time with snow flakes!!!!!

Asian supermart at Chinatown!!! LOOK AT ALL THOSE SAUCES!!!! Muahahahah!!!
Velda! Making Wanton!! Its super deliciouss!!!! 
View from the Udub tower! can see Bill gates house from here! haha!
It was snowing then! AWWW pretty max!
Lunch during Orientation! Came in a brown paper bag filled to the brim! It even contain Hersheys kisses!
Udub Library!!! DAMN PRETTY RIGHT!!!!!!!!! I'll go there everydayy!!

Sheena's love letter to me. Its a freaking roll of toilet paper! was super touched!!!!!! beyond touched!!!! Ark sheesheee!!*tear* I had to use the entire length of living room to roll it back! hahahahahaahh!!!! Im so proud of her! i think its the her longest essay she ever attempted!<3







 Udub merchandise! Its crazy how they attach W on every single thing!!!




Steamboat to celebrate new year's day!!! 

1 comment:

  1. saha! u can add a tagboard! so ppl can comment!!!
    -erjie

    ReplyDelete