Sunday, January 9, 2011

I've decided to have fun.

Dear Seasarah,
Course registration in Udub has been a rollercoaster ride. I've been given approval and then denied of taking the course so many times that Im so sick of this entire thing. Since its something that I cant control, Im not gna whine over it from now on. Even if i have to take Unrestricted Electives for these 2 quarters, I have loads of fun and learn as much as possible!!:D (Im super proud of myself for getting over it) I just hope I won't die in NTU after this exchange.

The weekend has been awesome! Albeit, a few hiccups. I spent Sat getting lost with the RM ppl. Actually its only MX, the 2 guys and I. We found a beautiful dock by the lake while we were looking for a bus stop. The scenery was amazing! We just sat there and ... contemplated life. HAHA! Nah, we're not so philosophical. We just absorbed as much goodness as possible and promised to go back there again. Then we took a bus to another town cos Steven wanted to get a bike. Coincidentally, it is located near GREENLAKE!!
imgres.jpg




Another pretty place to be at. I've been wanting to go there for the longest time!!! hahaha!! We saw alot of ducks waddling in the middle of the field. MX and I immediately headed in, without thinking of consequences. KH had no choice but to follow us. He was complaining throughout cos there were alot of droppings in the muddy field. HAHAH! Damn funny. My vans drowned in mud too. When Steven was finally done with his bike thing, we rushed down to Chinatown to get groceries cos the sky's darkening. IDK why but we always end up with bags and bags of groceries. The RM ppl eats scarily fast. Hahah!
We had dinner at this burger place near RM. Its the first time Im tasting fish-Salmon!!!!! And I stayed over at RM. It was fun!!:D Bought this kiddy toothbrush that KH tried to make me put back. Shannon asked him why he was forcing me to get something I dont want. Then he replied,'she must grow up'. what the heck. hahaha!!!
They're such nice ppl.:D (not being sarcastic)
I woke up and walked really fast back to westwood. I love being back in my apartment!!!:) I feel a sense of belonging here!!! As much as I miss RM, westwood is my home. :) Had cereal and went out with Velda to meet Tong for brunch. We had Pancakes and eggs benedict. ITS DELICIOUS BEYOND DELICIOUS!!!:D:D:D:D:D I feel like im eating clouds. HAHAHA!! We went Bellevue to shop. I bought a pair of boots.




Except its pink. hahhah! Love my shoes to be pink.
imgres.jpg








Dinnered at Cheesecake Factory. The cheesecake is those melt in your mouth kind. We also ordered starters to try. Buffaloes wings and Nachos. Our tea time snack became our dinner. The serving is huge!!! We didnt know its gna be so huge. Velda said we gotta stop using this excuse. HAHAH!!!!!

We came back early cos we've got lesson tmr!
Sch again!!!! Eggcited!:)

Till i blog again,
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment