Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Misses.

Dear Seasarah,

Today's the last day of  my exams. But I was devastated cos German's paper was a killer. I died in the exam hall. Came out a new soul. CRAP. It has to spoil my perfect last-paper-day. :( It was the 1st paper that I can't even complete. This spells a free fall in Phono grades. Oh wells, its over.

I met Aud, G.H. and Naomi for lunch at ION. Haven't seen the girls for ages. They are my 1st 3 months friends. Its amazing we still keep in touch. Time spent with them is ALWAYS happy time! They were so sneaky! While Naomi was busy diverting my attention, Aud and GH went to get me a Farewell gift! Super sweet of them! <3 Will get photos from Naomi and post it up next time!:)

After that, I went straight to the airport to have dinner with my SUPERDUPERULTRAUHUGLUE! She was all dressed up for her Europe trip! OHMAN, she's gna have so much fun while I'm emo-ing in Sing/Seattle, missing her. Its time like this when I really wish that I'd chosen Stuttgart instead of US. To hell with growing up. I think its over-rated anyways.
Even though my hair looks like crap, I love this photo!! We looked so happy! Hahaha!


Jerine came too!!!! I'd miss her so much too! Have fun in Europe, my Linguinies!

Ying gave me a VCD as my farewell gift. And inside contain a Video of my favourite linguinies-Tab, Ying, Di and Pat. :) The video contained so much love that... it overwhelmed me. How did I make such awesome friends, I don't know. 

Till then,
Ciao.


No comments:

Post a Comment